- Manufacturer Danfoss
- CAN ports 1
- Number of pins 24
- Number of inputs 14
- Maximum current, sourcing 8 A
- Number of outputs 4
The product delivery date can range from one week to several months. Please contact us to confirm delivery date for this specific product.
Danfoss SC controller designed for use within the CAN-based PLUS+1® software platform. The main advantages include rugged design and easy programmability using PLUS+1® GUIDE app to meet specific requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: The controller is delivered as hardware only with no working software.
Flexible, powerful and functional safety compliant SC controllers join the portfolio of PLUS+1® compliant components. Dual microprocessors provide enhanced performance, larger memory, and redundant control of outputs for safety function applications.
- Larger memory capacity
- Higher environmental performance
- Enhanced input/output flexibility
- Smart digital inputs
- Increased operating temperature
- PWM output frequency increase to 20,000 Hz
- Separate PWM frequencies for each output
- Configurable sensor power from 3 to 12 volt
- Low power mode
- Low supply voltage (7 volts) stays running through engine crank
|Number of pins||24|
|Number of inputs||14|
|Number of outputs||4|
|Flash memory||512K primary, 128K secondary|
|Maximum current, sourcing||8 A|
|Maximum current, sinking||8 A|
|Supply voltage||7 - 36 V DC|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Weight (brutto)||400 g|