- Manufacturer Danfoss
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/GNSS No
- Screen size 4,3 ”
- Number of keys 4 + navigation buttons
- Touch screen No
- Resolution 480 x 272 px
With modern appearance and rugged design, the 4,3-inch Danfoss DM430E display offers anti-glare coated screen with great viewability. Display can be easily connected to CAN bus and programmed using the PLUS+1® GUIDE software.
PLEASE NOTE: The display is delivered as hardware only with no working software.
DM430E display is available with two different keypads (4 buttons + 6 LED indicators or 11 buttons + 2 LED indicators). All buttons are backlit for comfortable and precise function control. You can choose from different configurations, which offer up to 2 CAN bus channels or 6 inputs for auxiliary functions. USB and RS232 are also available.
The optically-bonded and anti-glare coated screen is optimized for usage in all lighting conditions. It is providing outstanding sunlight viewability and wide viewing angles. In darker settings, the light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness and switches between day and night display themes.
Other advantages include fast start-up time (~2 sec) and integrated Real Time Clock (RTC).
- 16:9 wide screen ratio (480 x 272 px resolution)
- Rugged IP66 and IP67-ratings (front and back)
- Backlit buttons (4 or 11) and up to 6 LED indicators
- Integrated ambient ligth sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
- Flexible solution for adding up to 2 CAN bus channels or 6 inputs for auxiliary functions
- PLUS+1® GUIDE programmable (vector-based screen editor)
|Screen size||4,3 ”|
|Resolution||480 x 272 px|
|Aspect ratio||16:9 widescreen|
|Number of keys||4 + navigation buttons|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Digital and analog inputs||2|
|EIC (Engine Information Center) installed||No|
|Color depth||24 bit|
|Supply voltage||9 - 36 V DC|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Connector type||Deutsch DTM06-12 and M12 8-pin|
|IP rating||IP66 front and IP67 back side|
|Weight (brutto)||328 g|